Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Blogging Things


Hello human,happy Tuesday..I'm kinda busy nowadays for my practicum until I ignore this for too long , I know..How is my practicum ? Uhhh, I don't like it because no paid for that...So , now I'm back for it ! #yeah .

What should a blogger blog ?Yes , you could blog everything you want `about fashion , food , travel , brand , restaurant or even your daily routine # if you want to share .Well , let's go in the topic that I want to share today . Last time people do blog too right , but we used to say those bloggers who are used to stay at there house ,facing in from their computer for the whole day and they might have their three meals in front of their computer too , haha.. #what a wonderful life..

 Unfortunately , for today's bloggers , you need to hang out at least 3 times a week to make sure you can blog something that is really "in" or "update" in people life...why? Because will you just read up others people blogs if there is only her boring daily routine without introduce you guys the latest restaurant , the famous food , new make-up products , the fun places? Haha..I beg I won't read it :) If a "home" blogger share you a hair tutorial,you better don't try , I'm afraid that when you step out your house , your hairstyle is a bit old fashion already , XD .... *that is why I'm not updating my blog ! Haha..No special things that I have done :) (& I'm sorry if this post is too boring for you )




Hey guys , are you guys already on the instagram ? Quite popular for this few months , everything will be strong and popular when it connected with facebook XD , but you could only post pictures :) So , download the apps and join me :)

Add me with this --- lynntan92