Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tia-Tia Chic ?

Its me again after been a while quitting from blogging :) I'm not a good blogger XD

By the way , recently , I was thinking to have some online business to sell some girl accessories , clothes or whatever.( *Think for N-years ) But the are a lot in the market , so I still not yet step in to this online business yet .While someone just said that , you never try you will never know the result , keep on what you want to do instead of listening  or let others to point your future for you >< damn poke into my hearts..

Say something is always easy than action. Everyone include me ,of course , hoping to success it but there is no guarantee for that. So how?

Anyone can give some suggestion ? Kindy need it..

BTW, I'm started to think my online business shop name :) How about Tia-Tia Chic ?