Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

♥ The Legend Of the Fist ♥

Today is our presentation day again " The child,family and society" 

I'm the first group to present , weird huh ! XD

My member , Deborah , Shirly & Christie .

I'm so nervous and I feel like I'm not breathing 

Shirly , Deborah and Christie presented it very well , I should learn it from .

Just give me some time to work hard for it la.

Following by Sheila , Ponmalar and Nikki group  to have their presentation.

We got participated in their activities , actually help them presenting la hermmm
So they should share the marks with us lo , XD.

The activity called ,"Mummy Dressing"

 Use the newspaper to make your own creativity !
Short and straight to the point 

 Look at this , OUR CHEF ! * Wong Li Ting *
Is my idea , lol . nice ?

 Yerr , Wong Li Ting pencil case so cute weeeee
She“Winnie The Pooh “

At night,we went to sunway and watched "The Legend of The Fist" .
I think there should be Part II somemore.
Not bad  
but I feel dizzy cause I sit in front , XD


Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen  
精武風雲-陳真


Donnie Yen 甄子丹

Shu Qi 
She act really good in this movie ! ♥


 
 Huang Bo 黄渤

 Anthony Wong 黄秋生

OMG ,I can'believe i spent so much of money in within 10 minutes in Sasa.
The sales girl too professional.

This little things cost me RM 60++ with the refill 
 I brought the Cyber Colors Easy Slide Eyebrow Pen (02 Gray)
Worth for it la.
I'm trying to comfort myself ,XD


 I like the design , easy for me to draw out and it stick to skin not like the powder.
When u sweat it gone.

  The brush

Conclusion , I ♥ it !


Dang Dang !
Cute?
I brought it in Mini Toons
As usual my sister scold me for this.
XD
Who cares?