Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 3, 2010

MR.GENG ! OMG~

 
I feel like I'm being so stupid today 
I don't know why
And don't ask me why
I also don't know!

Just now went to Auto City to celebrate Mei Ching birthday !


Mei Ching , Happy Birthday O!

I purposely go search a purple cake in google for you d ar
Althought already gave u a real cake , XD
You ♥ it?
Cute hor ?

Congrazt !
I mean to my ♥ friends who found their partner
Nah , i dint mention y'll name har...

After Auto City , 4 of us went to Fresh and Summer Ice KAP SIAO ♥
XD

We talked a lot of DEEP things
♥ this feel~

We playing " UNO " and the person who lose must eat "Mua Zhi" 
so we just can finished it
If not wasted jor , XD
We ate until wanted to vomit.

OMG ! I found this scary things again..
MR GENg members , do you still remember?

Show you some pictures ba~
Dun be afraid to click in the website!







I read some of the article we post there!
I feel like we are so so so CHILDISH 
But is a good memory for me la,
So,how are u then?

http://mrgeng.blogspot.com/