Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 24, 2010

RED

 Watched
With friends
Cant really meantion all of them~
XD

I ♥ it!
5 Stars for It~
Damn Funny!

 I like the "plastic man"

XD
Yeng~

Cool~
After that , went to Fun Fair 
A small one , lol

Snapping pictures

 Act Cute~ 
 Slap Him!

 Cincinatti , Fendy & Ba Ba

 Lol 
All of them bringing their lomo camera
*jealous*

 Ba Ba 1

 Cincinatti 1

 Cheese~

 Sexyback...XD

 I like this!

 We play until we feel dizzy with it
Oh Gosh

 Speeding

RM3 per car~
Quite Expensive but play while gang very syok~
 
 I don't know why i always snap her
Haha,XD

 Promoting again

 Failed one
XD

 Cincinatti

Fendy

Baba shoulder tone colour reall cool~

After I get home
Sure online la
Chatting with my Darling

I don;t know why her face half one
Save wrongly
Aikss
Nvm
Lazy to re-do again
XD
Thats all 
Good NIght