Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 13, 2010

摄影4

Don't know why today feel like want to take pictures 
And I called Ayumi and asked her free a not 

She said she is having a photography session later 
and asked me to join if i don't mind

Then I said "OK" (I also don't know why) lol..

When I went there,Immak! I don't know who is the other 2 guy la
Is the photographer la.
The sun is almost say "goodbye" d~

We continue to snap for a while after the 2 guys go back 

 Playing with the camera ♥♥♥

SNAP SNAP SNAP
After that,Ayumi introduce me to Tutti Fruitti! 
♥♥♥


Sipek nice !!
I ♥ it!
Thanks Ayumi!

Later night some more need to finish my editing
LOL,damn tiring.

Editing the picture with Wei Li

Instead , she was falling asleep when I'm doing the editing!
I finished at 2pm midnight

And she went back at that time
Really worried but I continued my sleep too , XD

Sorry for late posting!