Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

♥ Hair Cut ♥


Went to cut my hair today...
Follow with Coral and Cincinatti

Wuuuh~ So nervous

But
Before that , we having our breakfast in "CLP"


Eating picture for Cinci ,XD

After that we went to BM for our haircut
Carol suggested that salon cause she used to go there
Paul and May Studio
Actually a bit like 复古 shop lo
But went we went in~

I really ♥ the atmosphere inside
Like lomo color


I'm not inside =.="

Let start~
The process
Carol was the 1st one!
Because she wanted dye her hair

 


 Washing her hair
Time to blow!

How is it?
Nice right?
 ♥
2nd
Cincinatti time~

 

 There is it!
 ♥

 Is my turn now
Superb nervous

 After he cut my hair
Help me make up pulak

I want to laugh for this

Superb serious face

 @ Cincinatti
THX  ♥

This is the result!
 Before

 
 After

Ignore the make up la
Just the hair cut..

I told him I want romantic d
Then I get this
XD
 ♥

 Good night!