Total Pageviews

Friday, January 7, 2011

Slap 1

Went to Auto City to have my dinner just now......
RAMEN...
23 TAKEHANA

We were having a food competition
Guess who win?

Ermm, Cincinatti cant finish her food...


Cause she don't like it....XD

After that
We were having a walk to DIGEST our food..



Then , we went into GUARDIAN....
I was wondering to buy" PANADOL" for my maid cause she is sick
But then
2 of them make me blur

Kelvin : (*^&*%@E*E
Cinci: ^&^$#^#&*

At last,fine!
I don' t want to but it....

Last station
Swensen! 

ICE-CREAM


When we're enjoying our ice-cream,
Cinci said that she going to vomit *too full*
I was like =.=" ??? *blur*
Then she rush into the "MALE TOILET"
XD

This is what she told me after she came out from the toilet lar....

Then....
He send us back...
Then...

WEBCAM_ING with cinci

 My Hello Kitty~

Same pose right?
XD

DONE

NIght....
Bye Bye