Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Gathering Day - 八仙过海

Treasure Inn "财神客栈"


It was really funny 
It was became more funny when the AUNTY  
behind us laugh like their going to drop their  JAWS :)






THE MacGuffin in Hong Kong director Wong Jing's Treasure Inn is a stolen white-jade Guanyin statue, but the point is really to watch the actors making fools of themselves.
Nick Cheung and Nicholas Tse put on their silly hats. Cheung is a hoot to watch as a lowly buck-toothed constable who has an inflated view of his looks.
Tse, though, perhaps distracted by marital problems with wife Cecilia Cheung, seems rather subdued here.

Secret Receipe
It seems to be a "HIGH TEA" with darling everytime...
XD


♥   
Love you 

Dinner time 

8 people , so is called "八仙过海" , XD

 Wei Li babe 

 ♥ Caldin "s length" ...
When she said : Hi,Nice to meet you...
XD

Clarin , Tt Leng, Samm & Soo Yee

Opps , Winnie , Wei Li and Bok Bok is not in the picha 

OK,let me tell you'' again about my hp...

I'm not purposely dun reply your message
I'm not purposely dun reply your whatsapp

DEAR FRIEND!


MY IPHONE4 , SPOIL !

So I'm using my old hp...no whatsapp , no talkbox har...

So just sms me and call me with normal one...


:) Thank you

&
If I din contact you means I lost your contact number lo....

P/s : I'm full today !
:)