Total Pageviews

Monday, June 27, 2011

Post 29


Keep updating recently jor :)
Cause I feel Guilty when I ignore to post anything for too long
XD , I'm not crapping

Woke up late is my style when I've no class
Is really tired when discussing about the photography shooting theme
It make me " headache" , feel like Fainting 

When I went back home
"ring....ring..ring" , my mum called me

HELLO,you got a job
I was thinking ,JOB? (What the hell is that)

So, what's the job?
Help my MUM to SNAP  her "BIRD house"

=.=" FINE
so,I drove to BM and take around 1 hour to reach SUNGAI ACHEH
Damn FAR


After that,we went to have our high tea? I guess

This food is delicious...XD

In case,I'm hungry enuf :)

I snap some picture there , a lil force by my MUM la..
Cause she said 
"come lar, the view very pretty " 
"come lar, there is people fishing"

OK~fine then




My new album 

                                                   When I'm in mood ♥


摄影感觉很简单,却很复杂,往往这种照片不是很容易就能拍出来的。

大多数的人都喜欢摄影,因为会对这个世界留下很多很多感觉。而照片则是带你找回一种感觉。

照片永远留下的都是真实与感觉。无论喜欢不喜欢摄影。给自己留下一些照片,就等于留下了很多回忆。

To prove I'm there
:)

P/s : Flue coming