Total Pageviews

Friday, September 9, 2011

Babes Outing ♥


Is my dating with babes ♥ Yeah ! 
Wei Li Sheau Gee We was planing to go for "Chai Diam Ma" Wei Li and me turn here turn there , as you know la penang ma every road look so alike XD 



Finally we reached ! We found it ! 
 Unbelievable .Unfortunately , is close under progress ! WTH... Then we move to the other side..When to Seoul Kitchen ! =.= is closed . 

 Please do remember their lunch time is start from 11.30-2pm only 
 This is the 3rd time I went there and close .Sipek bo luck one! 
 Then we went to Muntri Mews.Nothing more to eat . So after we seated, they served us menu , then we RUN ! XD... Bo huat ! 

Went Perangin mall 
 After that we went to 1st Avenue cause is connected ! Girl always shop non stop !

 Shoes ♥ 




 While waiting Wei Li in the fitting room XD 


 And this is the shoes I brought ! 
Love it so much cause is red and ribbon ! Cute sei
Wei Li also brought one red hype shoes 


 Sui Char bo came out to let me i"give marks" XD 

 After finish shopping , we was planning to go back home..
Manazai , Sheau Gee car broke down...XD..
So we chit-chat in the car for half and hour I guess , then beh tong liao.

So we went down again to 1st Avenue Chatime ♥ ! 
A lots of people favorite drinks ! 




 Toilet group picha . Girls always did that :) Group Picture ♥ A lot of fun and happy time hang out around with you'll ! 
Miss ya ~ We should keep this relationship until we married and discuss along about our children as we said . HAHA 


 P/s: After ignoring my blog for really a quite long time . I think is the time I should bring my cammiee go out and snap for blog :)