Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Piknik Cafe



 Heading to Piknik Cafe , damn hungry .Grabbing for our lunch...

PIKNIK CAFE
Is somewhere around the new world park , LA MEI ZI


The Operation Hours is 3pm

We reached there at 2.56 ,so we were waiting outside for a while :)
They still arranging those chair and tables I guess ?

The environment is nice and relaxing 
The food is also quite nice but in small portion like the cafe always did XD
The price is also reasonable

At night , they open for beers XD 
So , go and have a try :)
They have the cheaper prize then others for this :)

Check out the photos 


  




 
After that went to 1st Avenue..
Guess what U bought? XD

 My pillow case XD

Now I'm sleeping in these :) 
My sister said :" wa hin ( faint) " haha, but I still love it..

Hello Kitty I Love You !