Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Shopping Day + 4th Month ♥


Hello , lovely Saturday ♥ It was a fabulous shopping day for today ! Maybe hang out with 2 stupid ♥ XD First thing we reached there of course we won''t forgot about branch , so we decided to have a light one because we're planning to have our Korean food later # slivering for korean food yum yum 



Xian Ding Wei is our choice ♥ the food was nice nice , maybe the main reason was "hungry" XD. After our branch end around at 4pm , yeah ! Finally shopping time coming #excited Three of us just like the "kampung kids" grab here grab there , is hard to find something suit to what you badly wanted to buy :) So we just grab it , test it , buy it... * not so rich la if bo ngam then dun buy la of course :) I'm waiting for so long when billing time >< just for acting fun lar





After 4 hours marathon for shopping , with the reason of leg and muscle tiredness , we decided to mum mum again >< Korean Palace , say hooray for # Korean food man-sei ! If a lot if you order the steamboat or whatever , I think the tauke is a Korean so he couldn't really communicate with us , cool...So we're using finger language when we're ordering our food ,XD...Although the service was not really good at first , maybe it was too crowded but the food quality is not bad :) yum yum # at least din't let me down We were just FULL when we ate everything ! Kimchi Kimchi ! nice nice.....The pork yummy too

                     


# Stomach full expression XD


Tadaa ♥ this is what I bought today :) with sponsorship :) Thank you tauke !



I ♥ this jacket so much XD..each of us bought one jacket today and my mum said us crazy # wearing when I;m way back to home XD . Is nearly end to my post for today , quite long huh ..I'll end my post with the group picture ♥ .... It's a lot of picture today because I've the photographer for today XD # Vanee Tan



Good Night everyone ♥