Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2011

Thailand Trip


Is a wonderful trip , oh yeah , it make me fat when I went there... As usual  , long queue if you're going on holiday time . And don't forget to pay when they ask for or use their eye signal :)


First thing to do when you reach Thailand  is , of course EAT ! haha....Ate a lot on that day so gain some fats :) , XD . Is picture time 




 We check in the Novotel ! Is just opposite the MCD.They serve us the drink , I not really know what is this drink called but it taste good , sweet one :) I love to stay the hotel overall because the toilet is clean and the room atmosphere is good  #what I meant is no horror feeling and it has swimming pool.What a waste when I forgot to bring my swimsuit TT....What else if you don't go for shopping !


 Is a Hello Kitty perfume !



Imma lazy to write about my Thailand Trip story should I just post up my pictures , excuse me :)







 

Some of the picture quite blur because I'm using the iphone and the camera :) Go Home niao..

Buaiiii ~