Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sushi King , Bonanza

Wecome back Lynntan , after quItIng my blog for sometImre :) *sorry har

Damn sleepy today cause woke up early to prepare myself to Penang for SushI KIng XD
As usual I planned to bath at 10a.m but end up bath after half and hour . Yea, I guess you knew what excuese Is that XD * facebook fault

Then I'm late for one hour to meet my frIends.LuckIly Is not really crowded as the dInner tIme :-P  we share the table wIth others and It was lucky to have those gIrls ..rIght?  * ImagIne u non-stop grabbIng thd plate lIke you have starvIng for few month ..

Finally I get to eat my sushi !

Btw,the gIrk who sIt opposIte me should really thanks to god , you know why? because her top goes down and I can clearly spot her breast and bra lol.....*black one haha # sexy enough
So I just told the gIrl and she pulled It up lIke normal..DId I doIng extra work to tell her ? maybe she wanted to show ?!? *maybe ..Alright finish my stuoid topic and I hope that girl won,t read this please haha

Updating with my new tablet but it really works slow * turtle
Good night everyone ! I'll update more often if I have something to share perhaps you dont wish to read my lame post huh~  XD