Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Puncak Mutiara


I need my eyebrow XD

Went for dinner just now ! Is in Penanti ! It took us almost 1 hour
Find no way to the restaurant , all we saw is tree and grass ><





Is actually a Malay restaurant - Western Food 
It look like resort style right :) Nice one

We choosed inter-lake for lake view !
But prepare for mosquito bite if you like natural ><

There are plenty choice of meat you can choose . 
For example : Rabbit , deer, beef , lamb , chicken , fish....

Try it if you dare ! HAHA
There is a goat farm there , so if you order lamb ! Its fresh !


More menu and choices , lazy snap ><

 While waiting for my order :)

 Me & Ying 
She is so slim !

Wayne and Yong Hong

 This is the only food I enjoy tonight !

 Banana boat ice-cream 

 Lamb Chop
My mum said " nice" cause I don't eat those other meat except for chicken :)

 Mine
Spring Chicken
I don't like at all :( I gave it all to my mum...XD

 Fish and Chips

Marryland Chop
The flour more than chicken..XD

Overall . If you go there don't order anything about chicken . XD

Nice view!

Night
Bye

P/s: My pimple please go away