Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Post 31

Damn lazy for last few days to update my blog :)
I wanted to post some of the picture when I went to visit a art gallery exhibition called " A place called Home " ... I'll update later :)

I love Sunday but sometimes I hate it because the day after tomorrow is Monday ! Monday blue ~ as what we knew... Everyone is like still sleepy and superb slow motion type :)
Mind flow around somewhere else when I class , like me XD ... Keep day dream right :) planning what to eat for lunch and dinner .. Assignment and lot more ... This is what actually our Monday ...

Is only one month and 5 days , can the time flow faster XD . I started to feel it goes too slow sometimes :$
My nineteen ! I should do some crazy stuff huh !

Quite long post for today but all is personal talk and crap XD ignore me if you hate it :)

Need to go outdoor with my cammie , such a long rest for me and my cam ! Plan plan plan after exam ??

Night
Sweet dream !

P/s: If you guys finished read this post ! Congratulation ! I'll "Bo pi" you haha cause you support me well even is a boring post :)