Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Handkerchief


 Hello Wednesday night :) It take me for one and the half hour to adjust my blog design and setting..
Arghhh, I'm bad with those technologies , who can help me ?!?
I wonder why others so simple and nice ? 

Just brought my handkerchief , tadaaa
Don't ever ask why I brought it in this age of 19 , haha.. RECYCLABLE 
Better using tissue , I guess ? XD

It's Hello Kitty 

My sister said this one look better ? Is it?
For me , both also nice la... :)



I'm pressure doing on my event article ! How to write ? Headache , no one can help me..
My self-reflection for my MONTESSORI AWARENESS DAY event haven't done yet perhaps both of this need to pass up by tomorrow ! Everything haven't done yet and still blogging XD....


These are the picture !
The video I couldn't upload :(