Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

Contemporary Photography Exhibition

This is the post that I wanted to post few days ago :)
Where I went to a "Contemporary Photography Exhibition"


“A Place Call Home” – a photography showcase, is an effort of transforming the studio into a 

“home” for those XY Cusp shares their same interest. e common definition of “Home” is a 

residence offering security and happiness.



"It's all about love"

This is one of my friends, Chee Hoe  art piece :)

Damn cute and unique right?


Of course I should take a photo with him , hiak hiak

It should be quite valuable , maybe ? XD


It's actually a quite "pity" story from this picture.
This is what the picture it came out as you'll see it ..

But now, this uncle house is not existed anymore... TT


This 2 pictures is actually from a same place 

Now , the uncle don't know sleep at where liao .... Kesian-nye


This is "Sher" art piece...yea that Analogue Kaki  owner :)

Interested about lomo camera ? 

Sher shared, " When I first saw Molly -a spinster cheerfully greeted , 
"A girl , good Morning , god bless you,"...Molly is writing personal journal everyday because the journal might help her to recall her of her existence ; if she lost her memories on the next day...
Although Molly never asked for my name,but I believed that my 
existential will be a part of her personal achieve."



I don't know why I cant rotate this picture XD
So turn your head ba ...

George explained ,"... I wish I could deserved another couple of minutes
to see my Ah-Ma (Grandmother) is sitting at home and waiting for my
way back ; but I realized , it not going to happen again..." 

Try to look the light in the center of this photo..
You can see Ah-Ma holding a children hand :)

This is one of my favorite picture !

This is a quite scary picture XD
Sorry to have a blur picture here , so go and visit !
It would impress you all as well...

It explained about what soul and lost , I forgotten . HAHA


Who pictures is this?
Kelvin yeap !
Yeah , perhaps you might know him :)

He used poem and own handwriting to explained his pictures.
Got heart woo..XD
By the way, because he was using horoscope and lil boy and girl age,
I heard an aunty told her child , " You see people 10 years old 
can take such a good picture already !".... 

HAHA....I'm like =.= Should I explain it?

Tadaaa..the most picture I love so much !
Top 1 ! in my heart la ><

Yeah , seriously it was a Toilet Bowl !Cool Huh
You don't actually feel from the picture in my blog...
try to view from the real pictures !

Sipek ! International feel XD
"Is my own opinion "
 " I know some stupid like me don't even know how to snap these kind of pictures and judge them easily , chaoz " Is own comment right :)


" Yawn-ing"

I don't really post up all the pictures .
Visit yourself ba :)

P/s: night night